Essential Estate Planning Documents & Considerations for Entrepreneurs
Do you want to protect your wealth, ensure your family is secure, and enjoy your retirement years with peace of mind? Have you considered the tax implications of doing so early in your business growth versus at an exit event?
It is vital to start planning now.
In this webinar with the New Hampshire Tech Alliance, Lake Street partners, Melissa and Carolyn, discuss essential estate planning documents, from wills, to health care proxies, to powers of attorney, to revocable and irrevocable trusts. They identify each document’s purpose, major components, and practical issues to consider. In addition, they detail common estate planning issues and opportunities unique to founders and entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn from this webinar:
- What estate planning documents are essential for me to have?
- What happens to my assets if I die without these documents in place?
- What is probate? Should I try to avoid it?
- What type of trusts should I set up and why?
- Are there any estate planning strategies unique to founders and entrepreneurs?